Please join us for this year's annual Faculty of Science Student Alumni Mixer.
Each fall, our faculty hosts this special event specifically for science students with a panel of alumni guests. This signature event will take place during Carleton’s fall homecoming as part of the throwback events. The formal program will begin with the Dean of Science's opening remarks and will include panelists who will answer questions regarding their careers after graduating from Carleton. Each year we invite all science students, faculty, staff, retirees, alumni, and donors to join this insightful event. This year students have the opportunity to network and explore potential career options from the comfort of their own home!
The speakers for this year are listed below:
- Mr. David Coffey: Acting Advisor for the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (Program Design & Delivery)
- Dr. Jeff Franklin: Director of Product Engineering at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
- Dr. Emily McAuley: Manager of Indigenous Relations at Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Ms. Maria Pospelova: Senior Data Scientist Team Lead at Interset
- Ms. Yasir Sultan: Acting Director Water & Air Quality Bureau for Health Canada