Would you like to receive Co-Curricular Record credit for studying with other students in your Faculty of Science courses? Create or join a Recognized Study Group!
Recognized Study Groups were first created at the University of Toronto, and we have modeled our program after theirs. We would like to thank the Faculty of Arts & Science Success Programs at the University of Toronto for their support!
Recognized Study Groups give students the opportunity to:
- Establish consistent study routines
- Build leadership and collaborative learning skills
- Form partnerships and network with other students
- Gain a deeper understanding of course material
- Recognize and use available academic support resources
- Earn CCR credit.