Kick-Start into Science: Medical School Preparation
Are you passionate about attending medical school after university? The best medical school applicants start laying the groundwork for their application during their first year at university. The Medical School Preparation series will give you access to insider information from students who are applying to medical school, current medical students, and medical professionals who work in the health care industry who can help make your application stand out.
In this series, you will:
- Meet other students who are interested in medical school - find study partners, motivators and friends
- Understand medical school admission requirements and how they vary from school to school
- Know how to leverage your involvement during university to build a strong autobiographical sketch
- Gather tips for getting into medical school from current applicants and current medical students
- Begin the process of building a network for creating solid references
- Learn about the MCAT and how to prepare for it
- Find out about professions in health care outside of being a medical doctor
- Get Co-Curricular Record (CCR) credit
The workshops will be led by two incredible students who are preparing to apply to medical school. They will share all of their knowledge and get you started on the right foot!
The Medical School Preparation series will run the first four weeks in the Fall Semesters. Workshops will run on Thursdays from 1:00pm to 2:00 pm on September 15th, 22nd, 29th and October 6th.
Registration for Kick-Start into Science for the Fall 2022 Semester is now closed. To see other SSSC events similar to Kick-Start into Science please visit the SSSC Events Page.
To register please fill out the form below to register. Registration is limited, so please only apply if you intend to participate in all four workshops in the series.