Registering for MATH Matters
Course Code: MATH 0999
If you register for MATH Matters the $250 MATH Matters fee will automatically appear on your student account.
The last day to withdraw from the MATH Matters program with a full refund is August 18th at noon. Please read the FAQ and only register for MATH Matters if you plan on attending all five days since registration spaces are limited. Students may register to attend MATH Matters until August 18th at noon. After this date, if you are interested in registering you will need to email mathmatters [at] carleton.ca.
All registered students will receive a confirmation email to their Carleton email account by August 19th with additional information attending the program.
How to Register for MATH Matters
You may plan your schedule (compose a draft timetable or worksheet) before your time ticket opens to simplify the process. Once your time ticket opens, you can then recall the draft, Proceed to Registration and then Submit. Here is a step by step guide on how to register for MATH Matters:
- Log onto Carleton Central using either your MyCarletonOne username and password.
- Scroll down to Registration and select Build your TimeTable/Registration.
- Select the term, Fall 2022 (September to December).
- From here, there are a couple different ways to find the course you are looking for. The easiest way to find and register for MATH Matters is to scroll down to where it says Search by CRN. Here, enter CRN 34055 for MATH Matters.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Search.
- To select this course, click the small box under Select. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and Proceed to Worksheet.
- You should now see a course called MATH 0999.
- Once your time ticket is open, you will be able to click Proceed to Registration and then to Submit your choices.
Withdraw from MATH Matters
If you have completed registration for MATH Matters and choose to withdraw, you must do so by August 18th at noon to avoid incurring the MATH Matters course fee. After this date, full charges for MATH Matters will remain on your account.
- Log onto Carleton Central using either your MyCarleton1 username and password.
- Scroll down to Registration and select Add/Drop/Search classes.
- Select the term, Fall 2021 (September to December).
- Click Submit.
- From your list of courses, find MATH 0999.
- Select the Withdraw W FEE Reassessment option under the Action drop-down menu. If it is after August 18th at noon and you are de-registering from MATH 0999 the option will show as Withdraw NO FEE Reassessment and the non-refundable cost will be charged to your account.
- Select Submit Changes.
For any questions or issues related to registration for MATH Matters, please call the Science Student Success Centre at (613) 520-2600 ext. 3111.