Sign-up for a Recognized Study Group today by clicking on the link below to access the Study Group Leader's email. Contact them to find out the location of the Study Group. If you click the link and it doesn't open to an email, please right click and select 'Copy Email Address'.
As a participant, you will receive CCR credit after meeting the following requirements:
- Attend a minimum of four study sessions in a semester-long course OR a minimum of eight study sessions in a year-long course
- Attend one academic experience with your study group, such as:
- visiting your instructor or TA's office hours as a group, online
- attending a relevant SSSC workshop or event as a group, online
- completing an online or in-person academic skills workshop at the Centre for Student Academic Support (CSAS) as a group, online
- attending a research appointment with a library staff member as a group, online
- or coming up with your own group academic experience related to improving study skills - as long as you get it approved by the SSSC in advance
- Track your study group participation using the RSG Participant Tracking Sheet and submit this to your study group leader at the end of the term
- Complete an online reflection at the end of the course
Please be aware that Recognized Study Groups must follow the academic integrity rules set in class. Do not work together on anything that will be assessed for marks (such as problem sets, lab reports, or assignments). This could be perceived as cheating. Use Recognized Study Groups to review course material and complete practice problems that will not be marked. Get creative as a group - create your own quizzes and games to help each other learn!
All times listed are EDT or Eastern Time Zone.
NEUR 1202 and 1203 have study groups run by the department and students may not register their own RSG. You may sign up for this one here.
alexanderpardo [at] cmail.carleton.ca (BIOC 2200 - Fridays 3:00pm-4:00pm)
moobinahfaisal [at] cmail.carleton.ca (BIOC 2200 - Fridays 5:30pm-6:30pm)
BIOL and BIOC 2200 are crosslisted (same course, different code). Please see above for RSGs for BIOC/BIOL 2200.
paigecoulombe [at] cmail.carleton.ca (BIOL 1902 T - Wednesdays 12:00pm-1:00pm)
fatemaabdulhusein [at] cmail.carleton.ca (BIOL 2005 - Thursdays 2:00pm-3:30pm)
ravenmiller [at] cmail.carleton.ca (BIOL 2301 - Mondays 7:00pm-8:00pm)
CHEM 2203 - Fridays 11:00am-12:00pm - FULL
alexanderpardo [at] cmail.carleton.ca (CHEM 2203 - Fridays 4:30pm-5:30pm)
ayausama [at] cmail.carleton.ca (COMP 1005 - Wednesdays 3:00pm-4:00pm)
temifagbohungbe [at] cmail.carleton.ca (COMP 1006 - Tuesdays 6:00pm-7:00pm)
matthewentecott [at] cmail.carleton.ca (COMP 2402 - Fridays 8:00pm-9:00pm)
matthewentecott [at] cmail.carleton.ca (COMP 2804 - Fridays 6:00pm-7:00pm)
hannahstuart [at] cmail.carleton.ca (MATH 1007 - Mondays 11:00am-12:00pm)
ravenmiller [at] cmail.carleton.ca (MATH 1107 - Thursdays 3:00pm-4:00pm)
afra.alomgir [at] carleton.ca (NEUR 2001 - Fridays 11:00am-12:00pm)
PHYS 1007 - Wednesdays 5:00pm-6:30pm - FULL
Technology, Society, Environment Studies
khadijahharding [at] cmail.carleton.ca (TSES 2305 V - Tuesdays 10:00am-11:00am )
Don't see your course? Start a study group and add it to the list!