Course Code: COMP 0999
When you register, the $100 COMP Matters fee will automatically appear on your student account along with your tuition fees for Fall 2021.
The last day to withdraw from COMP Matters with a full refund is August 5th at noon. Please read the FAQ and only register for COMP Matters if you plan on attending all ten days since registration spaces are limited. Students may register to attend COMP Matters until August 5th at noon. After this date, if you are interested in registering you will need to email compmatters [at] carleton.ca.
How to Register for COMP Matters
You can plan your schedule (worksheet) on Carleton Central before your time ticket opens to simplify the registration process. Once your time ticket opens, you can go to your worksheet, Proceed to Registration and Submit.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to register for COMP Matters:
- Log in to Carleton Central using your MyCarleton1 username and password OR your student number and PIN.
- Scroll down to Registration and select Build Your Timetable/Registration.
- Select the Fall 2021 Term (September to December).
- Scroll down to “Search by CRN” and enter 31171. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Search.
- To select this course, click the small box under Select, then scroll to the bottom of the page and Proceed to Worksheet.
- You should now see a course called COMP 0999.
- Once your time ticket is open, you will be able to click Proceed to Registration and then Submit your choice.
Withdraw from COMP Matters
If you have registered for COMP Matters and choose to withdraw, you must do so by August 5th at noon to avoid paying the non-refundable course fee.
- Log in to Carleton Central.
- Scroll down to Registration and select Add/Drop/Search classes.
- Select the Fall 2021 term. Click Submit.
- From your list of courses, find COMP 0999 and select Withdraw W FEE Reassessment option under the Action drop down menu. If it is past August 5th at noon, the option will show as Withdraw NO FEE Reassessment and the non-refundable course fee will be charged to your account.
- Submit Changes.
For any questions regarding registration for COMP Matters, please call the Science Student Success Centre at (613) 520-2600 ext. 3111.