Sign-up for a Recognized Study Group today by clicking on the link below that best suits your schedule!
As a participant, you will receive CCR credit after meeting the following requirements:
- Attend a minimum of four study sessions in a semester-long course OR a minimum of eight study sessions in a year-long course
- Attend one academic experience with your study group, such as:
- visiting your instructor or TA's office hours as a group
- attending a relevant SSSC workshop or event as a group
- completing an online or in-person academic skills workshop at the Centre for Student Academic Support (CSAS) as a group
- attending a research appointment with a library staff member as a group
- or coming up with your own group academic experience related to improving study skills - as long as you get it approved by the SSSC in advance
- Track your study group participation using the RSG Participant Tracking Sheet and submit this to your study group leader at the end of the term
- Complete an online reflection at the end of the course
Please be aware that Recognized Study Groups must follow the academic integrity rules set in class. Do not work together on anything that will be assessed for marks (such as problem sets, lab reports, or assignments). This could be perceived as cheating. Use Recognized Study Groups to review course material and complete practice problems that will not be marked. Get creative as a group - create your own quizzes and games to help each other learn!
The deadline to sign up to be a Recognized Study Group participant for a winter course is Friday, February 22nd.
Because NEUR 1202, 1203, and 2001 already provide study group leaders, Recognized Study Groups cannot be created for these courses. If you are interested in participating a NEUR Study Group please sign up here
Technology, Society, Environment Studies
Don't see your course? Start a study group and add it to the list!